IEC 61373 Compliant Intel® 6th Generation i7-6600U processor Railway Box PC
Robust Box PC Built for Smart Rolling Stock Applications. It withstands wide temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 70 °C (EN 50155 TX class) and fits perfectly into tight enclosed workspaces.
ARS-2620 follows EN50155 S2/C1 class requirements meaning it can endure a 10ms voltage interruption from an unexpected power outage or power source change.
Built to be rugged and shock and vibration resistant, ARS-2620 fully complies with the rigorous industrial standards EN50155 and IEC 61373.
It supports varied power input of 28V/48V/72V/110V, and is application ready to be deployed into various types of rolling stock.
Besides its robust design, the system is equipped with abundant connection features, including 6 x GbE LAN ports—four of them PoE, Dual LTE for seamless communication, and GPS for location tracking.
A surveillance solution can be easily set up with ARS-2620 as a central controller, with enlarged storage capacity provided by 2x extended 2.5” SSD modules, and 4 x IP cameras that function directly by connecting to the PoE ports.
- Intel® 6th Generation i7-6600U processor
- Dual independent displays: DVI-D and DVI-D ports
- 6x GbE LAN (4 ports with POE), 3x USB (1x M12) and 2x COM ports
- 2x MiniPCIe and 1x mSATA for expansion
- Supports GPS ,Wi-Fi, 2x LTE (optional)
- Supports 2 x 2.5” SSD expansions and RAID 0/1(optional)
- EN50155 power input range: 24V/48V/72V/110V (±40%)
- EN50155 TX temperature level: -40° C ~ 70° C (85° C for 10 minutes)
- IP50+ and conformal coating protections
- EN45545 compliant
Railways and Beyond - Reliable Computing Solutions for Intelligent Transportation Systems.pdf